Sunday 5 June 2011

Gospel Quote from my Big Brother Patrick

So my brother sent me a letter a long time ago saying that he had come up with a saying that sums up the entire gospel. (He is on an LDS mission in Ventura, California) He asked me to make a Graphic Design piece to incorporate that saying. Being the terrible little sister that I am, it took me a long while to actually get it finished, but I really loved how it turned out. 


The quote is supposed to be God talking. I chose the picture of hands because I think that the quote gives a feeling of us all being small children, striving to someday return to our loving father. 



Copyright reBEcCa CAmpbell Graphic Designs. 
Copyright reBEcCa CAmpbell Graphic Designs.

That one is using his original quote that he wrote in the letter. I also made another one using the same things, but turning them into action verbs so the quote is a little more clear...

Copyright reBEcCa CAmpbell Graphic Designs.
Copyright reBEcCa CAmpbell Graphic Designs.


I'm going to get them printed and send them to my brother this week. I really hope he likes it. 


Comment and tell me what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment