Thursday 3 March 2011

Logan's Email!!!

I got my first word from Logan and I am so happy! I thought he might send me an email yesterday so I snuck out my phone in Book of Mormon class and checked. As a matter of fact he did!!. My eyes got super teary and I just sat there and smiled. The people in my class probably thought I was a freak, but who cares...HE EMAILED ME!!! 


It was the cutest email I have ever gotten... Here it is....


hey becca, its the first time i have got to email since i got here i probably won't make this too long but don't worry i'm writing you a letter telling you everything i'm doing and how everything is going. I loved all your letters so please keep sending them i won't to know what's going on with you since i can't be there. i'm really not supposed to email you some one just told me so i might really have to keep this short but i am doing alright i think i'll be ok but i guess time will tell thank you so so so so much for the dr. pepper's they were awesome i love all your letters keep sending them i don't really know what else to say in this email but i love you so so so so much. so keep strong for me bec and be healthy and make sure to stay away from all boy's cause none of them but me can be trusted:) and i  would just be devasted if you were takin by some one else don't worry though i trust you i know your gonna wait for me thanks :) that makes this whole process so so so so so much easier i don't think i could do it if it weren't for that but i gotta go so have a great day keep me in your prayes you'll be in mine. love logan


I am so so so so so lucky to have him!!!! :D   Happy happy times.
This is just a picture I found of us. We took a break from taking his senior pictures to just be together. This makes me happy because it was taken two years ago. It doesn't really seem like that long, and in two years we'll be together again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment