Friday 25 March 2011

Movie with my lil sis

So today I took my little sister Emma to a movie. I think the both of us need to get out of the house every once in a while. 

We went and saw tangled and got yummy popcorn and blue raspberry sour punch straws. Mmmm.
Tangled is such a cute movie. It makes me happy. 

This is my favorite part. How cool would it be if they did something like this for real somewhere. I wouldn't put it past Disney World. That would be beautiful!
Oh cute little pascal. Big mean men with scaary teeth. This is how boys should be seen lol just kidding
Haha this is SO the story of my life lately. Free time to the max. 
Well thanks emm for coming along. Yup yup. fun stuff Great Movie!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this movie with Corbin and then I went out and bought it for myself. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete