Thursday 14 April 2011

My Life in a Nut Shelf

So today I started packing up my apartment getting ready to move back home for the summer. It's really sad leaving here. I love this place a lot.

The part that was the hardest to pack was my shelf in my bedroom. Almost everything on it is a story waiting to be told. Every story is a great event of my life. So I took a picture. I guess I have a thing for antique artifacts and maybe these will be some someday.  If you know me well you should be able to guess what lots of these things are. If not, enjoy the stories and you'll know lots more by the time your done.



1. A poem my mom and dad gave me on the day of my baptism. It's called "Three White Dresses" Its really pretty. It's about the Baby Blessing dress, the baptism dress and the temple wedding dress. The three most important dresses you'll wear.

2. The Atlanta Braves hat I got on my 18th birthday when Logan's family took me to the game in Georgia. So much fun!! Best birthday ever!!!!

3. The photo of my cheer squad when we won first place at Nationals in 2009. It has the gold medal I got hanging down from it. It also has the signatures of all my friends on the squad that year.

4. Me and Logan's prom picture from my Junior year in high school. I can't believe it's been two years since we went to prom. It was such a fun day.

5. Kay, so if you know me well you will know that my favorite prince is Prince Phillip. When I saw this on my 2010 Spring Break vacation with my family last year in Disney Land, I had to have it. It wasn't until after we got home that I realized if you put it in front of our prom picture and look at it through the right angle, it aligns perfectly with me and Logan. Her dress is even the same color as mine. I love it!

6. I don't remember exactly when these were taken, but it was sometime last summer when me and Logan went to Boondocks. We were so crazy and hyper that day. I remember we went mini golfing while we were there and I totally cheated. I always cheat at mini golf because if I don't the game lasts forever. I did make a few holes in one though.

7. These are also from Boondocks. Only that time me and Log went it was our last date before he left on his mission. It was a bittersweet day. We tried to have fun the best that we can but we knew that that day would be our last hug and our last date and our last kiss. It was hard to be silly. We did manage to battle it out in laser tag and Logan won big time. that was a hard day.

8. This is my ticket from the 2010 National Championship Football game. I still can't believe I was actually there. What an amazing game it was. It was definitely a nail biter and I was so incredibly happy that Auburn won. What a great day. It was so much fun to experience that and go with Logan and his fam.

9. This just shows how amazing my roommate is. These are the roses that Logan gave me on Valentines day only a week before he left. I loved them, but I hated that I had them because I knew that by the time they died that Logan would be gone. I left for the week to be with Log and I begged my roommates to not let them die because they would be all I had left of Log when he was gone. I came home and they were gone. I was so upset. I thought someone threw them out. I guess it turns out my roommate had taken and dried them so that they wouldn't die. I love them. I love you Hallie! Thank you for letting my roses live forever!

10. These are tickets won at boondocks on the same day as number seven. I guess me and logan were too wrapped up with the situation and trying to make the best of the day that we forgot to cash in the tickets we won. Just another memory of the good times me and Logan had.

11. These are seashells I bought when me and Logan went to his beach house in Florida. That beach was amazing. I wish I could go back to those days and lay out in the sand again with him.

12. There are two special seashells I wanted to point out. The white one is one Logan brought back with him after leaving me to go to Alabama. We decided to keep it protected and the most special no matter what. We share it back and forth. It is a symbol that represents the fact that me and Logan want to stay pure and white so we can go to the Temple one day.
The second shell is tiny and blue. I found it that day we spent on the beach. It is gorgeous. I need a close up. I found it hidden right by the entrance to the beach in the sand. It's amazing and bright blue.

13. So  I love new York and especially Ellis Island. I could spend days at that place. This is a mask I bought on the trip with my school drama department to New York on Ellis Island. I wore it as part of my butterfly costume this last Halloween.

14. A colonge bottle of Acqua Di Gio. Logan's last present to me. This way I can spray it and remember him. I spray it on his hoodies that he gave me and sleep with them.

15. In this box I keep all the amazing beautiful letters that I get from my brother in Ventura, California and my bestest friend Logan. It's better than any treasure chest I know of.

16. It's hard to see, but this is a little card with writing on it. I already packed it and can't remember what it says. My friend and roommate Kate gave it to me for valentines day. It was super super sweet.

17. It's really funny actually that I still have this silly thing. On our trip to the National Championship we went to eat at Rainforest Cafe. For dessert we got a chocolate volcano cake. I guess fireworks are illegal in arizona so instead they put this thing in the middle. I insisted on taking it home because it reminded me of a magic wand. Logan made fun of me so much for this. He kept stealing it from me and trying to take it away because I was acting like a silly little kid carrying it with me everywhere. Good old funny times.

Well thats the end of my book shelf. It's all packed away now and that is sad. I will have to find a place to put it all back home. It had way more stuff about Logan than I thought. Sorry I guess I should name this blog "Becca Soup: Logan Flavored" I feel like he is all that I ever write about. I really love him.

Well anyways thats all. I hope you like my short stories.

1 comment:

  1. Logan is really lucky to have someone who cares for him so much! I loved this post. Thanks for sharing it, I love reading your posts and getting to read little stories about our favorite boy! Love ya, Terri

    ReplyDelete