Thursday 28 April 2011

Raindrops on Roses

Inspired by the Sound of Music, Here are a few of my favorite things....

The cool grass underneath my bare feet
jumping into a comfy bed after a long day

Anything and everything Disney...
Old Lace
the TV show Friends 

Cheerleading!

Micheal Buble and Frank Sinatra songs
The smiles of little kids

Wearing baseball caps and giant baseball t's 

So you think you can dance!


doing flips on my jumpaline 


the Ocean!

Playing my guitar for hours 

Painting and designing and coloring and drawing


My family :)


















and family #2
















I have lots and lots more favorite things but my MOSt favorite thing in the whole wide wide world is the the lighting up of amazing blue eyes paired with most giant beautiful smile of a boy named Logan Stephen Smith :)





When I am having a bad day....
 I remember a few of my favorite things, and then I don't feel So Bad!

1 comment: