Sunday 8 May 2011

LOVE YOU MOM!!!!

So today is Mother's day and I just want to say that I am very grateful for my Mom.


She takes good care of our family and raises us up real good :)


She helped support me in cheer since I was little including paying thousands and thousands of dollars and going to my games and competitions and taking me to the ER when I got injured.



She is awesome and smart and even went back to school to help our family. What an amazing Sacrifice!


She likes to go camping and hang out with me and my sisters. (emma not pictured)


She is a Breast Cancer Survivor!!! I am so so so proud of her!!! She went through the whole thing with a smile and a fun joking attitude. I hope I can be like that. 


She always made sure I was working hard at whatever I set my mind to and put me in whatever sport I wanted growing up, even if it included hours of driving and making halftime treats and attending competitions. 




Yup that is my mom. Some other great things about her are that she makes the family a home cooked dinner EVERY night!! She taught me how to make yummy cookies and to weed, even if I don't like it. She most importantly taught me how to live the gospel in my life. Thanks mom for all you do!!! LOVE YOU MOM!!!

1 comment: