Friday 13 May 2011

Temple Frames

So my mom is a leader of a Young Women's group at my church. She wanted to do something special for the girls in her class that incorporated their favorite temples. So she asked me to come up with a graphic design. I've done a few window things and I really love them. Here is the finished product of what I came up with. I really really love the way they turned out. I can't wait to see what the girls think of them 


Salt Lake City Utah


Manti, Utah (this one is my favorite temple)


Portland Oregon


Oakland California

Mount Timpanogos Utah


Laie Hawaii 


Nauvoo Illinois


Salt Lake City Utah


San Diego California


Nauvoo Illinois

1 comment:

  1. Those are so good! Remember I want one! You did a great job! I bet your mom and the girls loved them.

    ReplyDelete